- Take I-95 North over the Piscataqua River Bridge, toward Maine, and all Maine Points.
- After about nine miles take Exit 7, “The Yorks” (not the exit 7 in New Hampshire).
- Take a left on Route 1 North for 1 mile to traffic light.
- Turn right on Old Post Road.
- Travel 1 mile and take a left on Ridge Road.
- Travel 2 miles to the stop sign at the end of Ridge Road, across from the fire station and baseball field.
- Take a right at that stop sign. Take a left at the next stop sign on Ocean Ave (also known as 1A).
- The Sands by the Sea is on your left about a 1/4 mile up, at 15 Ocean Ave (not to be confused with Ocean Ave. Extension)
We are committed to providing you with friendly service. Located directly across from Short Sands Beach, our rooms and our central outdoor swimming pool offer a panoramic view of the waterfront. The Sands by the Sea Motel is your perfect summer beachfront resort. Enjoy!